CHRISTMAS Cheese Collection - Aperatiiviherkutteluun
*Price includes delivery from Alps to pick-up point in Finland.
A great combination of different alpine cheeses for your Christmas table!
- Montebore Presidio Slow Food - Leonardo da Vinci's favourite cheese! World's rarest! (250 gr)
- Blu di Mucca - creamy and gentle blue cheese made with alpine cow's raw milk. (500 gr)
- Alpi Capra Marmora (500 gr)
- Gobbo Madernasse (500 - 600gr)
- Gobbo Tartufo (500 - 600gr)
- GIFT Caramelized gourmet Taggiasca olives 100gr
HOW TO PRESERVE?
Raw milk cheeses are alive. The maturing process continues in your fridge therefore alive cheeses should be preserved so that it could breathe. Remove the food film and keep the cheese in food paper as loosely as possible, so that the air can go through. Do not use any closed boxes. Shelf life: 1-3 months.